Today was a long day. Life seems to be flying by. I am overwhelmed with all the things that need to be accomplished right now at work! It seems like every time I get one project done, 10 more pile up.
- I wish I had more time in the day – especially at home.
- I wish my to-do list would start shrinking.
- I wish I could get back to the joy I find in my work.
- I wish time and money did not control my time and money
With all that being said, there are so many more things that I wish for!
- I wish I could spend more time with my family.
- I wish I could travel.
- I wish that I had the energy and motivation to work on more personal projects.
- I wish I had a closer relationship with God.
- I wish I had more faith in myself, more gumption, more willpower.
I am worn out today, but tomorrow will be better.